New upcoming features of Gradarius!

We are very excited to inform you that there are some amazing features on the way. Some of the highlights are:

1. Can I publish my own course? (Answer is YES!)
  2. Can I configure how the student solutions submitted after deadline will be graded? (Answer is YES!)
  3. Can I set a publishing date for an assignment? (Answer is YES!)
  4. Can I allow my students to see the reference solution after their last submission in exercises with multiple submissions (Answer is YES!)
  5. Can I set a default exercise point different than "100" during assignment configuration so that I do not have to configure each exercise individually?  (Answer is YES!)
  6. Do students receive a notification after Gradarius or I change their score in an exercise? (Answer is YES!)
  7. Improvements on the "notifications" look. Clicking on "the icon with an arrow" will take you to the notification subject page:

The upgrades will be applied to your instances in few weeks. We are so eager to hear your opinion about them.

Please never hesitate to share your thoughts with us by clicking on "reply" button located on the upper right corner and/or make comments below.

3 people like this

I like the fact that I can set a publication date for an assignment and the ability to move exercises from one assignment to another.  Students receiving notification after a score for an exercise has been changed is also a positive.

It is so great to hear form you, Ruth. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. 

I love all of the upgrades but especially the last submission feature. Great idea!

Yes, definitely. I also love the fact that we will be able to set up a publish date for our assignments soon. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Megan. 

I like the publish date and the fact that the students get notified about a score change.

As I always allow an unlimited amount of submissions, the solutions after the last submission will not make any difference.

What do you mean when you say that you can publish your own course? A

I like that I will be able to set a publish date, and also that students will be notified when their grade gets changed.

I always allow an unlimited amount of submissions, therefore the fact that they can see the solution after the last statement will not make a difference.

What do you mean when you say that we will be able to publish our own course? How is this different from making your own problems?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Kaat.

If you decide to configure a few of the exercises individually and limit the number of submissions in these exercises in an assignment where student can have unlimited number of submissions, then the students will have access to the ref. solutions in these particular exercises after their last submission. So you can still take advantage of this new feature. 

Publishing a course  (allowing your students to access your course once they are enrolled, it works same as publishing assignments) can currently only be done by the university administrators (at this moment I am your university administrator). After the Release 1.48, once your U-admin creates your course and adds you as an instructor, you can publish it whenever you want to. That means less things to worry about when you are probably starting your first week in your course. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions about the upcoming features.

Login or Signup to post a comment